ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 3 January 19, 1983
SUPREME COURT CIRCULARS AND ORDERS
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 18 of B.P. Blg. 129, and Section 4 of the Executive Order issued by the President of the Philippines on January 17, 1983, declaring the reorganization of the Judiciary, the territorial jurisdiction of the Regional Trial Courts in the National Capital Judicial Region are hereby defined as follows:
- Branches I to LXXXII, inclusive, with seats at Manila — over the City of Manila only.
- Branches LXXXIII to CVII, inclusive, with seats at Quezon City — over Quezon City only.
- Branches CVIII to CXIX, inclusive, with seats at Pasay City — over Pasay City only.
- Branches CXX to CAXXXI, inclusive, with seats at Caloocan City — over Caloocan City only.
- Branches CXXXII to CL, inclusive, with seats at Makati — over the municipalities of Las Piñas, Makati, Muntinlupa, and Parañaque.
- Branches CLI to CLXVIII, inclusive, with seats at Pasig — comprising the municipalities of Mandaluyong, Marikina, Pasig, Pateros, San Juan, and Taguig.
- Branches CLXIX to CLXX, inclusive, with seats at Malabon — over the municipalities of Malabon and Navotas.
- Branches CLXXI to CLXXII, inclusive, with seats at Valenzuela — over the municipality of Valenzuela only.
Cases already submitted for decision shall be decided by the Judge to whom they were submitted.
This Order shall take effect immediately.
January 19, 1983
(Sgd.) ENRIQUE M. FERNANDO
The Lawphil Project - Arellano Law Foundation